Here's an announcement from one of our sponsors about a free
telephone seminar this Thursday, July 29th with ex-Oprah guest booker on secrets to getting booked as a guest on national TV shows.
We encourage you to check it out and enjoy!
Want to be on TV? Ex Oprah booker tells how
ATTN: Non-Fiction Authors ....Ex-Oprah Guest Booker Tells How to Get Publicity As A Guest on National TV Shows
Would you like to be a guest on a top national TV show like Oprah, Good Morning America, CNN or Fox News?
Of course you would because there are few faster ways to instantly reach millions of people and make your book sales really take off than getting big-time TV publicity.
It's no secret the right national TV appearance can catapult a book to the top of the Bestseller List.
In fact, bestselling author Deepak Chopra told me sold 800,000 books in the month after his first Oprah appearance.
Curious to know how YOU might get on national TV?
Find out on a free 90-minute telephone seminar on Thursday, July 29th on ...
"The Three Big Secrets for Getting Publicity as a Guest
on Top National TV Shows"
I'm Steve Harrison, publisher of Radio-TV Interview Report (RTIR) magazine and I'll be your host.
In addition to me, you'll hear from a former Oprah guest booker, a former Fox News Channel producer and other surprise guests. Together we'll teach you things unknown to 95% of all publicity-seekers.
To register for this call -- which is free except for your normal long distance charges -- go here now:
On the call, you'll learn things like:
* Specific ways to increase your odds of getting free airtime as a guest on Oprah, Fox News Channel, CNN and other top shows.
* Understanding the mindset of national TV producers and how to get them to book you as a guest.
* What you should send TV producers (and what you shouldn't).
* The most important question you must be able to answer to land a TV appearance.
* Case histories of five authors and entrepreneurs who got booked on top TV shows
* How to stand apart from other would-be guests and dramatically
increase your chances of getting on the top shows.
* The biggest mistakes to avoid when pitching TV producers
(including ones that could even get you black-listed forever!)
... and much, much more!
Again, to sign up go here now:
Once registered, you'll receive all the details back within five minutes.
Who knows - maybe we'll be seeing you on national TV very soon!
Steve Harrison, Radio-TV Interview Report
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you
Shirley A. Roe
Managing Editor,Allbooks Review
We highly recommend you become a member of iFOGO. Just click this link to join.